Davenport Kiwanis is proud to provide grants to local organizations working to support our community in a variety of ways.
Grant Submission Criteria
Grants will be based on the following criteria and scored with the following point scale:
- Project directly benefits area children ages 0-18: 4 points
- Project directly benefits young adults ages 19-21: 2 points
- Project benefits the community: 3 points
- Kiwanis member(s) is/are involved: 2 points
- Project is located within Davenport: 2 points
- Project has matching Kiwanis grant if outside Davenport city limits: 2 points
- Applicant has presented at Kiwanis meeting since last award: 2 point
- Applicant provided photos of supported event: 2 point
- Applicant posted to social media crediting Kiwanis with support for the project: 1 point
Grant Submission Deadline
Grant submission deadline is quarterly on the following dates:
- January 1st
- April 1st
- July 1st
- October 1st
Decisions are finalized by the beginning of the next grant cycle.
- All applicants are expected to present at the noon Kiwanis meeting within the year of application.
- All applicants upon grant approval shall provide photos of the program which Kiwanis supported.
- All applicants shall note the support of Kiwanis on their social media outlets.
- Applicants will forfeit application submission for one year if program photos are not provided or mention on social media is not done.
- No applicant should assume ongoing annual funding.
Please complete this form in full in order to apply for a Kiwanis Club of Davenport grant!